© Copyright Exning Community Church Hall Committee of PCC of Exning with Landwade
Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07516-
More information: email@example.com
Exning Community Church Hall
GDPR Compliance Sign Off
The GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation, has been in operation since May 2017 and is enforceable from 25th May 2018.
1) Information about you/ Why we need this data
a) What data will we collect
i) Required: Your name and email address – to keep you informed of events at ECCH (e.g. Exning Village Cinema, Concerts, Plays, new activities etc)
ii) If volunteered by you:
(1) Your phone number/in case of cancellations
(2) Your location (e.g. town)/to enable lift sharing if requested
b) Where and how it is stored;
i) In a Gmail address book “ECCH Events” with password control
c) Who can view it / what they can view;
i) The DPO (Data Protection Officer)/ all information you provided
ii) Another person designated by the ECCH Committee/ all information you provided
iii) Emails to the distribution list will be sent using “bcc” to prevent your email being shared.
2) You may provide data in a number of formats e.g. on paper, on line, etc and may have a copy of this policy by request to the DPO (email DPO@exningcommunitychurchhall.org)
3) The DPO (Data Protection Officer) for ECCH is John Saville
4) You have the right to:
a) Be removed from the list etc; but this will affect your ability to learn of activities at ECCH.
b) See what information we store about you, by request to the DPO, and we will provide this within one month.
c) Have your data deleted
d) Change details of the data
5) The data will not be shared with others.
6) We will retain the information until you request its deletion or for a period of 3 months after ECCH ceases to be used for events.
Rev 1.1 2018-
Please note this form will not work after 31 March 2018
Please note this form is no longer active after March 31, 2018 (for technical reasons beyond our control).
Please send an email to
With the following wording,
Please then include your forename and surname and any other information shown on the form.